Wednesday and today Thursday has been with the jumping stallions at Brabant Halle in s´Hertogenbosch, and tomorrow Friday and Saturday the dressage stallions will be in the spot light.
- From 8.00 to 14.30 presentation of stallions selected for 2nd round, with subsequent selected or not selected for 3rd round.
- 15.25 third round viewing of stallions.
- 17.25 presentation of 2017 licensed stallions.
- 18.15 final of stallion competitions.
- 21.35 clinic with Diederik van Silfhout with KWPN stallion Expression.
- 22.35 "Glock for Gold" - presentation of Glock´s Dream Boy and Glock´s Zonik.
- From 8.00 to 12.55 presentation of stallions selected for 2nd round, with subsequent selected or not selected for 3rd round.
- 14.50 third round of viewing of stallions.
- 17.10 Championship licensing (stallions selected for premium ring)
- 17.40 KWPN Select Sale (auction)
- 20.30 Show
H2R will try to keep a sharp eye for the best stallions and of course catch up on the "best" selected from the 1st round.
See H2R favorites here below:
From the gelder stallions selected no 655 by Dante Weltino / Parcival shows extra power and suppleness, eventhough he is not with the most modern type.
No 611 by Sezuan / Wynton - brings both format, suppleness and power.
No 326 by Bordeaux / Ferro - bit closed frame but showing lots of power of the ground.
No 380 by Dream Boy / Krack C - a lovely modern look with suppleness.
No 520 by Glamourdale / UB40 - big framed impressive stallion with power and suppleness.
No 357 by Dark Pleasure / Gribaldi - superb type, long legged, open frame active from behind.
No 358 by Dark Pleasure / Johnson - light footed, active from behind with nice strong top line.
No 545 by Ferguson / Vivaldi - big framed expressive uphill mover. Lovely open lines.
No 553 by Governor / Rousseau - top modern light mover with nice angle from behind.
No 558 by Governor / Johnson - natural mover, nice uphill frame, lack bit more stallion look.
No 627 by Wynton / Negro - beautiful type, very nice topline, and supple mover.
No 475 by Franklin / Sir Donnerhall I - modern lightfooted and well moving.
No 411 by Expression / Oscar, super modern, lightfooted, uphill frame, nice topline, supple mover.
No 414 by Expression / Ferro, supple mover, large frame, lack bit more stallion expression.
No 584 by Johnson / Münchhausen, very expressive with lovely stallion look, well moving.
No 385 by El Capone / Ferro, beautiful uphill frame, stallion look, supple sharp Ferro hind legs.
No 316 by Zack / Krack C, long legged uphill frame, nice topline, big frame.
No 534 by Glock´s Toto Jr / Ferro, showing much power of the ground, uphill frame.