Part of informations (full document is available via link below)
Management of suspected and confirmed cases
- Contact a veterinarian immediately if disease is suspected.
- Isolate the suspected horse.
- Stop all movement on and off the premises until your vet advises and for at least 28 days.
- Disinfect and destroy bedding, clean and disinfect premises, equipment and vehicles used for horse transport.
- Maximise biosecurity – See annex: Biosecurity Information
By following this advice you will make a very important contribution to the protection of horse health and equestrian sports.
Read the entire file here.
BIOSECURITY INFORMATION – FEI Veterinary Department - entire file here.